Bamberry provides a bespoke service to seek out and recruit highly qualified candidates for your organisation for permanent roles and interim roles which require expert and specialist skills for urgent projects, to bridge a gap in your organisation and where there is strong competition in the market for the top talent.
We research the availability of suitable qualified candidates who are working in similar roles, or about to complete an existing contract, and draw together a shortlist of qualified and interested candidates who match your requirements. We seek out candidates that are highly skilled professionals, dynamic and practical, and who are able to add value from day one.
With a wide range of long-lasting relationships in the sector and detailed, specific knowledge of the job areas, we stay involved throughout the hiring process, conducting detailed interviews, compliance checks, testing, interview preparation and feedback. Our aim is to provide candidates who fit all the requirements of the role and the right characteristics to fit the needs and dynamics of your team.
We are able to offer in depth resources which may not be readily available internally in your organisation and also approach candidates for you. Our fees are highly competitive, and we charge an upfront free to search exclusively for you, but which is fully refundable if a suitable candidate is not found or other specified deliverables not achieved.
The broad stages of our special search service are:
1. Meeting to discuss your brief and project profiling. Gaining a detailed insight into your organisation, team and current needs. Full confidentiality if required.
2. Searching the market and networking with industry contacts. Undertaking far reaching advertising and marketing.
3. Briefing applicants and securing their interest, presenting a final shortlist for consideration.
3. Arranging and co-ordinating meetings, assessments, and providing reports and feedback.
4. Negotiating final terms of contract. Providing ongoing support for the duration of the project or interim role.
Please call to arrange an on-site meeting for an initial briefing about your upcoming project or role: 020 7760 7562.