Community Engagement Project Manager is required to join the communications & campaigns team to coordinate the communications and engagement work stream of test and trace.
The post-holder will be responsible for leading engagement events and outreach at local hotspots, handing out masks and information relating to latest government guidelines. The events will be run in partnership with community organisations and our bank of volunteers, and the project manager will oversee a team of engagement officers who will establish networks and links with new volunteers. We need a competent project manager with experience in communications and campaigns who can coordinate this fast-paced area of work , working alongside the Communications and Engagement, ensuring there is accurate reporting on activity shared with governance boards.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Experience of managing projects in complex and challenging environments and reporting project progress, risks and issues, budgets, decisions to the SRO/ Product Owner.
Experience in campaigns and engagement.
- Experience working with community groups and volunteers.
- Experience of managing stakeholder relationships.
- Be effective at planning, monitoring and reviewing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with an ability to interact effectively with people at all levels in an organization including senior level executives.
- Work effectively as part of a team and have a genuine desire to assist colleagues.
- An ability to respond to unpredictable volume of work, with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work activities and objectives.
- Work effectively and efficiently, paying careful attention to detail, data confidentiality and accuracy.
- Self-starter with high degree of initiative, urgency, and follow through.
- Possess strengths in organisational, attention-to-detail, reasoning, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in this role, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or upload your CV here, and we will call you back to discuss.