Interim Community Resilience Manager required to lead on ensuring successful community engagement and development covering all areas of public health across the Council and to:
- Develop and support community engagement plans working together with communications and community engagement departments.
- Identify and use community resources and assets to support delivery of this programme.
- Support the Public Health department in developing collaborations and strategically influencing actions on community resilience.
- Report on soft intelligence from the community to inform the COVID -19 response, Council priorities and public health campaigns and programmes.
- Support public health campaigns’ reach into deprived neighbourhoods and communities.
- Build strong relationships across the voluntary and community sector to extend the reach of public health.
- Contribute to the development of JSNAs and public health reports with community intelligence.
- Develop and support community and stakeholder engagement
- Develop community engagement plans working together with comms and community engagement departments.
Key skills and experience required:
• Good understanding of issues contributing to health inequalities
• Strong ability to work in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to adapt your approach to all cultures in the community
• Demonstrable experience of managing high profile community health programmes
• Strong communication skills
For a full job description, please email us at: email@example.com, or upload your CV here and we will call you back to discuss.