Available Education Candidates
Below is a summary of candidates available for interim roles or longer fixed term contracts.
If you would like to see CVs or discuss in more detail, please contact us on 020 760 7562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ref: 9650 -Former Director of Multi-Agency Safeguarding & Director of Inclusion and Safeguarding, Department of Education, Sports and Culture, SENCO Manager.
- Ref: 9649 – Former Deputy Director of Education responsible for quality of education and outcomes for over 300 schools, experience designing and implementing a partnership delivery model centred around place-based school improvement.
- Ref: 9651- Independent SEND Consultant for local authority schools, former Deputy Head for Behaviour and Inclusion and SEND Advisory Teacher for a London Borough.
- Ref: 9651 – Experienced Senior Manager and Education Consultant in the further education and justice sector. Skilled in strategic planning, business improvement, stakeholder relationships, contract mobilisation, curriculum design and implementation, and quality assurance.
- Ref: 9645 – Substantially experienced Virtual School Head with a proven track record of managing successful and high performing multi agency services for vulnerable children at an operational, senior and strategic level.
- Ref: 9646 – 10 years’ experience in Virtual Schools including as a Virtual School Head and in undertaking structure reviews.
- Ref: 9647 – QTS, substantially experienced of working within special education, experience as an Advisory Teacher and Specialist Teacher with London Local Authorities.
- Ref: 9648 – Leading on School Improvement across a large London Borough, led a whole-trust review and audit on safeguarding, formerly a Local Authority Advisory Teacher on SEN/Inclusion and Behaviour.
- Ref: 9843 – Experienced Advisory Teacher/Caseworker for Looked-After-Children for a London Local Authority.