Interim Service Designer & Interim User Designer
Housing Transformation Programme
Interim Service Designer required for the Local Authtority’s Housing Transformation Programme.
The role is for approximately 6 months and requires someone with experience in agile working within multidisciplinary teams and:
- A track record of delivering quality service design artifacts that accurately describe how a service will operate and clearly articulate how this best meets users needs within validated constraints.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with an ability to work effectively with various stakeholders. Skilled at being able to understand and challenge the validity of service constraints.
- User focus. Working knowledge of service design principles, practices, and methods. You know how to collaborate with user researchers and can represent users internally. You know how to design systems for use across multiple services.
- Inclusive design. An understanding of, and can explain the need for inclusive design in local government, and the benefit gained by all users when adopting this approach.
- Articulating design. Able to identify the information to be communicated, and the skills to develop engaging visual artefacts that speak to both technical and non-technical audiences and help guide decision making.
- Facilitation. Able to design and facilitate meetings and workshops to understand the current state of the service, to co-design potential future states of the service.
Also required: Interim User Researcher
Who is xperienced in agile working within multidisciplinary teams. Must have a solid understanding of user research principles, practices, and methods and:
- Track record of delivering quality user research to support the delivery of products and services that meet the needs of users experience communicating the research findings to the team and the wider stakeholders.
- Able to Produce high quality artefacts to build understanding.
- Able to articulate insight to make findings accessible to the whole team facilitation.
- Able to design and facilitate meetings and workshops
For detailed job descriptions, please submit your CV for a same day call back and to arrange a meeting.
Bamberry Consulting are committed to safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities and Disability Confident Employer.