Interim Head of MASH and Assessment | West | £530 per day
Interim Head of MASH and Assessment required to be a practice and senior leader who can dynamically lead the work of the MASH, Assessment, Child Protection & Court Teams.
ACCOUNTABILITIES SPECIFIC TO THIS ROLE
- To manage, supervise and lead the MASH, Assessment, CP & Court teams
- To take on the full responsibilities of Head of Service for the council including an annual health check and providing support and challenge to develop the right conditions for consistent good practice.
- To lead on our agreed implementation plan for Signs of Safety including work with partners
- To work with Service Directors and other Heads of Service on the Directorate Improvement Plan
- To ensure a support and challenge approach to assurance including collaborative case audit, analysis of practice and ensure within services that approaches reflect a learning and reflective organisation (lead on putting learning into practice)
- To develop andintegrate child and family feedback into the way we assess, plan and do in early help and children’s social care services
- To implement our Leadership Pledge and underpinning practice vision, values, behaviours and agreed standards
- Developing the children and families training and development plan
- To liaise with a range of external agencies including the NHS, Education, Police and others to develop networks to ensure the future needs of the service are understood and council benefits from any national and regional initiatives.
- To be responsible on a rota basis for out of hours management cover for EDT services
|Job Category||Education & Children|