Interim Technical Transition Lead | London | £ Negotiable
This is a key role in the creation of a new Sovereign IT Service following disaggregation of the Council.
The successful candidate will bring seniority and expertise in order to ensure programme deadlines are met and will work along a number of allied roles.
This role acts as a key member of the Sovereign IT Programme team responsible for creating a Sovereign IT service for the Council.
The successful candidate will provide technical leadership and expertise to ensure successful transition and ensure the incumbent service architecture meets all relevant industry standards and will act as a design authority in signing off service specifications, workflows and templates for the new service. The role will also help to ensure Council services are ready to go live. The role will augment the expertise of existing SMEs and provide advice and guidance on transition steps.
Key skills & Experience:
- ITIL expert, or equivalent service management framework
- Higher ITIL certifications e.g. practitioner or intermediate, or demonstrate equivalent achieved through CPD
- Understanding to ITIL expert level of Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations and Continual Service Improvement processes.
- Industry recognized project management training and/or certification (PIMP, Prince, etc.)
- Excellent business & people leadership, confident in coaching other team members in areas of expertise
- Responsible for the continuous service improvement through ensuring adherence to processes but also through review and improvement
- Proven experience of innovation and capability growth leveraging new technologies as appropriate
- Strong vendor management and negotiation skills, managing multiple vendors and suppliers
- A broad knowledge of relevant sector, with ability to work across a range of projects, e.g. Cloud, Data Services, ERP, EUS, Cyber Security, Supply Chain, CRM, Strategy, IT solutions
- Has experience in managing large-scale change in an operational support environment and/or working on enterprise level projects
- Extensive experience in leading the design of end-2-end services, developing and implementing sustainable and scale-able service management processes and procedures from scratch
- Previous experience of transition management
- Demonstrable experience of delivery and service excellence; displaying a high degree of knowledge relating to service management and ITSM toolsets
Stakeholder management and ability to convey complex messages and concepts to a broad audience of non-technical and technical groups
Awareness of other ITSM methodologies (CMMI, DevOps, CoBit).
Please forward your CV or call us on 020 7760 7562.
|Job Category||Digital, Projects & Programme Management|