A Programme Manager is required to drive system wide change through a passion and commitment to an early intervention and prevention approach that supports the Council’s ambition to be the best place for children and young people and:
- To provide strategic direction and leadership on relevant programmes and projects.
- Lead the programme encouraging innovation and supporting change.
- Ensure the development and delivery of the programme plan in line with the Council’s objectives and targets.
- Build strategic relationships with stakeholders and effectively influence to deliver improved services and outcomes for residents.
- Manage people, delegated budgets and other resources, utilising them innovatively and creatively to benefit residents, ensuring expenditure is contained within budget and risk and need are balanced, to deliver the best outcomes for service users.
Key skills and experience
- A proven track-record in shaping and leading transformation programmes in the early intervention and prevention space with experience of delivering projects that transform how organisations work in accordance with best practice methodologies.
- A key element of the role will be in service re-design, for which you will be able to evidence examples of working alongside colleagues and stakeholders to deliver change initiatives that benefit organisations, in addition to service users.
- The ability to use data, both quantitative and qualitative, to measure and analyse the performance of services, identifying key indicators that determine whether the development strategies implemented have been a success.
Please contact us for a full and detailed job description.