Project Manager(s) required for Capital Projects. The Council has an ambitious and varied capital programme and seeks experienced interim Project Managers for a range of projects including schools and leisure centres. ranging in value from £0.5m to £20m+.
This is an opportunity for an experienced PM who can hit the ground running to help deliver projects that make a positive contribution to the city, its environment and residents.
The role is 4-5 days per week for up to 6 months. Based in very pleasant Council waterfront offices, 3 days a week in the office with home working possible on other days.
Key aspects of the role include:
• Leading the development of projects working with sponsors and users.
• Preparing business cases, definition briefs, and project delivery strategy.
• Acting as the client PM on projects.
• Managing multidisciplinary project teams.
• Preparing and managing project budgets, financial reporting, programming and project planning including risk management plans.
• Preparing consultancy briefs, procuring and managing consultants and service contracts. Site visits.
• Delivery of buildings from inception to completion across the full range of RIBA stages. Acting as a Client PM for large scale/complex projects.
• Experience of JCT /NEC contracts.
• Procurement and appointment of specialists – design team, cost planners, external PMs, CA Planning application process, development management.
• Other RICS/RIBA/CIOB/APM qualifications essential.
• Project Management Qualification. Must have the ability to undertake site visits