SEND Commissioning Manager required for up to 6 months to:
1. Deliver multi-agency commissioning strategies which set the strategic direction for how the local authority and its partners will work together to deliver improved outcomes. This will ensure a joined-up approach to delivery and that partners are working collectively to meet identified need.
2. Development of robust needs analysis, ensuring commissioning decisions are evidence based and take into account the current and future needs of the population.
This will ensure the needs (current and future) of our young people are fully understand so that robust plans can be put in place to address these needs.
3. Market management. To include the mapping of service provision, identification of gaps in the market and implementing strategies to address identified shortfalls.
This will ensure that local services provided through the private and voluntary sector meet the needs of our young people.
4. Lead on the procurement of services, ensuring a clear service specification of what needs to be provided to meet the identified outcomes.
This will ensure the council undertakes procurements which are compliant, deliver value for money and support delivery of any identified outcomes.
5. Development and ongoing implementation of performance management framework, to ensure contractual compliance and quality assurance of all commissioned services.
This will ensure all contracted services are of a high quality, are contractually compliant and are delivering against agreed outcomes.
6. Ensure effective partnership working with all stakeholders including: statutory bodies and the private/voluntary sector. Will also ensure that service user views are central to the planning process and strategies/services are coproduced wherever possible.
This will ensure a broad range of views are taken account in the design, planning, implementation and review of services/strategies.
For a full job description or for more information please forward your CV in confidence or call us on 020 7760 7562.
Bamberry Consulting is a specialist recruitment company for public sector. We are an equal opportunity recruiter and employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.