Our specialist search seeks out and recruits highly qualified candidates for your organisation for permanent and interim roles, particularly those that require expert and specialist skills for urgent projects, or to bridge a gap in your organisation, or where there is strong competition in the market for top expertise.
We research the availability of suitable qualified candidates who are currently working in similar roles, or about to complete an existing contract, and contact them to discuss the role and ascertain their interest.
We seek out candidates that are highly skilled professionals, dynamic and practical, and who are able to add value from day one, to draw up a shortlist of qualified and interested candidates to present to you.
We then stay involved throughout the hiring process, conducting detailed interviews with candidates, undertaking all relevant compliance checks, providing interview preparation, follow up and feedback, to offer an in-depth recruitment which saves your organisation time and money.
Our fees are highly competitive, and our upfront search fee is fully refundable if a suitable candidate is not found or other specified deliverables not achieved.
Our special search service incorporates:
- Meeting to discuss your brief and project profiling (in person or via video link)
- Gaining a detailed insight into your organisation, team and current needs
- Full confidentiality (if required)
- Searching the market and networking with industry contacts
- Undertaking far reaching advertising and marketing
- Briefing applicants and securing their interest, presenting a final shortlist for consideration
- Arranging and co-ordinating meetings, assessments, and providing reports and feedback
- Negotiating final terms of contract
- Providing ongoing support for the duration of the project or interim role
Please call to arrange an on-site or zoom meeting for an initial briefing about your upcoming role or project. Tel: 020 7760 7562.
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.