Interim Strategy and Commissioning Manger required by this London Local Authority to drive, develop and oversee the review of the council’s adult social care service provision, delivering a sustainable model for the future and to:
- Ensure that the social care needs of residents are addressed at all times by an appropriate balance of resources, knowledge and skills
- Enable the effective development of the social care provider market (including services not directly commissioned by the council)
- Ensure that a sufficiently diverse range of services are available that prevent, delay or reduce the need for statutory care and support
- Ensure that these services offer quality social care to the council (where directly commissioned), to personal budget holders and to self-funders
- Set the corporate strategy and priorities, ensuring these are based on evidence and aligned with political priorities
- Ensure services, programmes, projects and employees are working towards a common set of outcomes as specified in the Corporate Plan
- Design & commission how the outcomes defined in strategic planning get delivered, partnerships and funding, managing large scale procurements and then ongoing strategic contract and performance management.
If you are interested in this role, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or upload your CV here and we will call you back to discuss.